- Practice your presentation with your group ahead of time. Each student in the group should take part
- Keep it simple
- Stand up straight, look at your audience, project your voice. This is your Broadway debut!
- “Words belong in memos, [presentations are] for ideas” (Seth Godin)
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- BE THEATRICAL
- Don’t repeat yourself
- If all else is lost, make your first sentence memorable.
- Lead with “Hello”
- Always start with “why” in your introduction
- You have 15 minutes maximum
-Alaiyo and Laura
**It is important to review the homework post below.