Professor Lanteri and I discussed how impressed we were with your questions and exchange with Bianca. Bianca reported how pleased she was to speak with you and view your successful projects. Bianca’s email address is email@example.com if you would like to keep in touch with her.
Finish, submit and bring all parts of the project for the FINAL CRITIQUE which will begin at the start of class.
1. Finalize and print the composite portrait project before coming to class. There will not be time assigned for working during class.
2. Complete, scan, and save to your computer the drawings, photos, and digital images you used to create your project and place them in your individual composite portrait drive folders located inside the folder I sent to you previously.
Included scanned paintings, drawings, photos or other
name of media_composite_your name_is_f19.jpg
Video should contain the same naming conventions followed by the computer program extension.
1. Previous posts for this project
2. The Class Lectures page’s overview of the Composite Portrait: The Pairing of Words and Images Skills and Learning Outcomes. There you will see the assignment breakdown of concepts, materials, methods, and process to help you prepare content for your final presentation.
TO BRING for PRESENTATION:
1.Your computer with digital documents, handmade art, photos, and images you may have used for reference.
2. Your sketchbook with drawings and writing for the project. You can copy them out of your sketchbook (make sure they are scanned and not dark, grey photos) if you want to present them on the wall.
3. A large size print out of the composite portrait project made in Photoshop.
The larger the scale, the easier it is to see at a distance. It will have more impact as well.
During Class: Stage your work for the presentation carefully. The visual art should communicate on its own with the verbal aspect acting as a support. The more you show, the better it will deliver. Divide the oral presentation between the two makers of the project. Your presentations will be 5 minutes in length followed by 3 minutes for questions and comments.
PROJECT CRIT-not to miss or you will fail your portion of the project
If you have questions about this process, please let me know.
I look forward to seeing the finals!